Secular Meditation Group
Host Schedule, June 2020
Tuesdays, 8 am Eastern/7 am Central – one 25 minute period
Wednesdays, 10 am Eastern/9 am Central – one 25 minute period
Saturdays, 9:30 am Eastern/8:30 am Central – two 25 minute periods
Intro to Secular Meditation: Thursdays, 11 am Eastern/10 am Central
– one 15 minute period
Tuesday, June 2 John
Wednesday, June 3 Graham
Thursday, June 4 Walter
Saturday, June 6 Chris
Tuesday, June 9 John
Wednesday, June 10 Graham
Thursday, June 11 Walter
Saturday, June 13 Nat
Tuesday, June 16 John
Wednesday, June 17 Graham
Thursday, June 18 Walter
Saturday, June 20 Chris
Tuesday, June 23 John
Wednesday, June 24 Graham
Thursday, June 25 Walter
Saturday, June 27 Graham
Tuesday, June 30 John
During your turn as host, please:
- Arrive promptly at (or before) the scheduled beginning of the meeting and greet the meditators as they arrive.
- Wait 3-5 minutes for latecomers as those attending arrive, and greet those arriving with small talk until you begin.
- By five minutes past the scheduled beginning of the sit, announce that we will begin and mark the beginning of the timed period with one bell.
- Sit silently for 25 minutes, then mark the end of the period with one bell.
- Engage those present with positive conversation and gracefully facilitate goodbyes, or if you are hosting Saturday, facilitate goodbyes and greetings for those arriving for the second sit, and repeat steps 2-5.
return to the Secular Meditation page